We’ve seen some pretty wild hairstyles over the years. From dying your hair to colors not found in nature, to enormous teased ’80s hair, there have been some trends that should stay in the past and never come back. On the other hand there are a few hairstyles that withstand the test of time and we definitely don’t get tired of them. They may have a modern twist added to them, but for the most part these hairstyles are timeless and classic and you won’t go wrong wearing them.
1. The afro. The afro has been around forever and I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon. It is strong and sexy shows you’ve got a ton of personality. Plus, the natural look is always in style. No one wants to seem like they’ve had to use every chemical known to man just to do their hair in the morning.
2. The pixie. You can mess it up, give yourself a little edge, or wear some asymmetrical pieces. Twiggie may have made this look famous in the ’60s, but Hollywood’s bombshells like Halle Berry can still rock the pixie cut today.
3. Curly. Curly haired girls needs to be proud of their hair. For too long they’ve destroyed their hair with flat irons and chemicals, but your true beauty really shines when you let those long flowing curls stand out.
4. The bob. We’re not talking about the perfectly placed bob that more resembled a bowl cut that your mom gave you when you were five years old. Today’s bob is a lot more edgy and has a shaggy rocker feel. Cameron Diaz and Dianna Agron have been seen wearing this short stylish do.
5. Wavy. Like I said before, you can’t go wrong when it’s natural. From sexy flowing beach hair like a Victoria’s Secret model to perfectly planned waves like the Kardashians, wavy, natural hair is always in style.
Source: In Style