Fresh of the catwalks, the now coined “Valentino Braid” is the hottest hairstyle for the approaching summer. How to get the look? No problem – follow these easy steps!
- Begin by blow drying your hair somewhat straight
- Then take a section of hair near the crown, divide into three sections, and begin a French braid with the middle section, across the crown toward the right ear.
- Braid the bottom section down and all the way counterclockwise around the hairline – again toward the right ear.
- Then use the top section to create a braid going around the forehead.
- Use bobby pins to keep the braid in place near the right ear.